Saturday 25 February 2012

After nine years

Thanks to Social Networking site Facebook, I located my friend. My classmate who studied with me at the graduation level. Just by chance, we met via a social networking site. It was a pleasant surprise to me as well as her that we were in the same city and in the same area, just 2 KM away from each other's residence. It has been long time that went by, we were acquainted when we were students and now we were meeting when both were married with kids. We have been staying in the same place for last 2 years but never met and suddenly we were meeting after 2 years of being so near and still unaware of each others exact location.

          I went to her house and met her and her 2 lovely kids. She was tidy, clean, chic as always with a 24 carat smile. It was a pleasant surprise for both of us that we were in same city far away from our home towns/state. What a pleasant coincidence!!

No comments:

Post a Comment