Saturday 25 February 2012

Walking with my 4 year old

My 4 year old is a small chatterbox, chirping continuously like a bird. Sometimes as I walk with her to the shop nearby, she is asking a lot of questions. So what is this Mama? What is that Mama? So many questions are popping up in her mind. A small kid can be curious about what is a star, moon and other things that she sees. Why are the stars and moons up in the sky? Why the stars and moons are near to us and on ground? Why are fruits on the trees?
                          One day, as I reached the grocery shop near my home, she said you told that we should not eat chocolate, my teeth will decay. So if teeth will decay why do they sell chocolates at the shop and the mall? If chocolates and toffees are bad, then who makes them. Why are they selling that?

OMG, I am left speechless at times.

1 comment: