Saturday 31 March 2012

Healthy food for kids

Today made daal ke paranthe in  the morning. My kids liked it very much. Rolled them with jam and ate. I have learnt from a child's psychology, that kids dont have the patience to eat paranthe, curd, dall separately. rather they are fine with dall paranthe. Knead flour in the boiled left over daal made at night. Kids like food that is easily handled like sandwiches, pizza, which they can easily hold and eat.

My kids are fond of Maggi too. so, I bring the Atta Noodles. They are healthier and no maida, so no harm to the intestines. I add small cut capsicum, onions and potato to it to add the nutrition and flavour.

So these are some of the tricks. We come to know as we experience it. This is motherhood!! How to make your kids healthier food which they like is not a joke, it is a full fledged mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment