Saturday 30 June 2012

Waking up kids in the morning

Even for me getting up in morning in winter out of my cozy and warm quilt was an uphill task.My dad and mom would call me, get up you are getting late for the school. I remember that I used to male excuses, just 5 more minutes and I will get out of the bed. My mom would say that you have slept for 9 long hours and still you are not satisfied, what if you sleep for another 5 minutes. But I remember that those 5 more minutes were much more jaan se pyare than 8 long hours of night sleep.

                                                                     This was my condition. Now that I am a Mom, I wonder how to wake up my kids. They also say "Mama give me just 5 more minutes". Their innocence reminds me of my childhood and those "five minutes".

1 comment: