So delighted and honoured to receive the Teacher Par Excellence Award by IIHM, Hyderabad!
It is even more special because I was nominated by my former colleague. The award ceremony was held at TIME School, Bandlaguda. Although the venue was quite far from my home, my desire and determination to receive this prestigious award made the distance and journey seem insignificant.
It was truly a moment of immense pride and happiness for me. Over the years, I have nominated myself for various awards and recognitions presented to educators, but never had the opportunity to receive one. Today, I feel that a long-cherished dream has finally come true!
This recognition is not just an award; it is a beautiful token of appreciation for my 13 years of dedication, passion and commitment to the field of education. The joy and pride on my family's faces made this moment even more memorable and emotionally fulfilling.
I strongly believe that even the smallest words of appreciation and gestures of recognition can go a long way in boosting an educator's confidence, inspiring them to grow and motivating them to give their best.
I am truly grateful, immensely excited and deeply motivated to continue contributing to the field of education with even greater passion, enthusiasm and dedication.
Some moments are not just achievements; they are dreams fulfilled and memories cherished for a lifetime!
No comments:
Post a Comment